Visiting and exploring Agnone
Here are links to best places to visit in Agnone and Molise during the course:
Other useful resources for discovering Molise
Molise is undiscovered (even by most Italians), full of natural beauty and very much off the beaten track
- The Samnite Museum in Campobasso tells of an historic past.
- Venafro’s beautiful Castello Pandone, with intriguing murals on the walls.
- Top quality craft beer being made in a small local town.
- Molise is home to 2 Unesco protected forests.
- Extend your stay - combine cooking and more exploration with Molise Cuisine.
- The Regional Secretariat for Molise – Il Segretariato Regionale per il Molise
Some ideas for accommodation in Rome
- The Beehive is a hot favourite for Rome accommodation.
- Navona Queen Rome is recommended by a client in 2022.
- Monastery Stays are interesting, but book direct with the convent, not through the booking service, which adds a hefty commission!
- Cross-Pollinate covers accommodation all over Europe.
- Hotel Parlamento – Hotel Parlamento near The Spanish Steps.
- Villa Fonte – Villa della Fonte Guest House Trastevere.